Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Asian Fusion on Stone St., 11 Stone St., Manhattan

You learned from my last post that Pat and I have been on a fruitless hunt for top-notch Thai within delivery distance. I was once again underwhelmed by our delivery from Asian Fusion, in the Financial District, but Pat thought it was pretty good, and suggested that perhaps my tastebuds remain warped by pregnancy. It is possible.

In any case, I was looking for more of a sweet/sour taste from the pad thai with shrimp, although in all other respects in was fine. As far as the Pad See Eue with chicken, this hit the spot because it was ridiculously greasy, and the flavor was good. I (or the fetus?) was in the mood for grease. It is not something I look for frequently. I'm not sure where that leaves us.

No comments: