Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BLT Burger, 470 6th Ave., Manhattan

Matt is one of Pat's college friends, and luckily for me, he is currently unemployed. He proposed lunch at BLT Burger in the West Village. I started with a Grandma's Treat spiked milkshake, which was soooo good, and for better or worse, did not make me drunk. We got fried pickles and tuna tacos (delectable) as appetizers and then my burger was the Great Hills Blue. It was wonderful, if not very blue-cheesy. We had a grand time lingering at our table in the middle of the day. I entreated Matt not to get a job and he made a note not to use me as a reference. Of course I do want him to find a job but not before we spend some more afternoons hitting the Shake Shack, Buttercup Bakery, and all the many other BLT restaurant permutations.

No comments: